Thursday, May 06, 2010

Creating a poached disaster

Erin's post about Poached Eggs inspired the 'wanna-be-chef' in me, and made me try my own version.
So I watched a couple of Youtube videos on how to do this, and thought to myself: I am Ready!
Got up, put vinegar in water, boiled it, submerged egg (still in cup), and spilled it out..
I then decided that I can make 2 at a time (double the result, equal effort).
This is what happened to the glass when I tried to input egg#2.














I was disappointed, but determined to complete my task.
I looked over at the pot...
and realized...
That this poached egg is not as determined as I am..
I removed it off the heat in defeat.

















This is what my poached egg looks like now...
Big huge fail!

















But at least I have some toast...
For a Peanut Butter Jelly sandwich.

On a brighter note, last night was this very eerie weather, with lots of wind.
When the rain eased up a bit, I walked out to the balcony, and tried to capture the sunset.
Enjoy!


















Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment