Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Center Island

As summer comes closer and closer something in the air changes.
Cut grass, the beach, wild flowers, my new hair product, makes things look a little better, with a bit of more color.
And I LOVE color!
you'll be hard pressed to see me leave the house without Something that has color on it.
I'm a big fan of Fuscia - see wedding my shoes :)
Yup, these are my feet as a bride





Anyways, back to the subject at hand - summer is here!
So I invited my usual partners in crime N & T, and some new friends R & E and off we went for my first visit of Toronto Center Island.
How did I miss this island until now you ask?
The simple truth is that I just don't know..
But now I've gone, and like it very much.
So here's the story of our Toronto Island visit, enjoy!

This is the best state kids can be in during a car ride - Serenity Now!

He was so sleepy!

There was some concert on the island, so there was a mob of people
waiting at the docks with us.

E was not so sleepy. She enjoyed the view immensely 

Toronto skyline makes me happy,
looks a little bit like emerald city in the Wizard of Oz 

We took a walk around the deck

And then we had some lunch













This made me laugh.

We played

And went on the swings

Admired the Loonies

And rode on the swans

Every good day
Ends with ice-cream!





Mommy, I'm afraid of the water!

I love this city!

And I love N



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! "Serenity Now" that made me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I love this city too!
    XOX0X0

    ReplyDelete