Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 1 - your favorite song

As a child from a musical home this is a very hard one to answer.
I have so many favorites..
So here is my list of ones I love love love, and it's a list, not just one..deal with it!
1) Our First Dance Song
So many meaning to it I can't even start to go over them all, but it's wonderful, and makes your heart melt.
Even my hubby who is not much into dancing and romantic songs chose this as his #1 for our first dance.


2) The first song I learned to play on my dad's Acoustic Guitar


3) A Song that brings tears to my eyes, and I just can't explain it - but I love it.


4) A song from my childhood


5) Loved this song for it's video :)


There are so many more, but this is my personal "classics" list.
Hope you enjoyed it all

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment