Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Challenge Post 8: What are 5 passions you have?


  1. My Family: My family includes those that are bound to me by blood, by love, or by friendship. For some it's all three. I have a passion for them. I love them all abundantly, without any limitations. They are my lifeline. They make me laugh and cry, happy and elated. They make me feel things that I never knew I always wanted to feel. In good or in bad, I can't exist without them.
  2. Music: It's funny that my second passion was brought about by my 1st passion. I grew up in a musical home. Musical instruments, singing, records, the works. My taste in music is so eclectic that any time anyone asks me what I like to hear - the answer is different. I define moments in my life by the music I was hearing at the time. to me, Music is like scent, it brings up memories. I love hearing it, watching it, and making it. 
  3. Life: I have a passion for life. Sometimes I feel like I would like to live forever. Sometimes I just want to live 500 years. This is probably a good explanation to my fascination to all things vampire (the Anne Rice kind - the ones that don't sparkle). 
  4. Travel: Right along with life, and music - I love to absorb it all around the world. I haven't been to very many places just yet - but I have many more years of travel ahead of me. And I can't wait!
  5. Art: This passion is very similar to my passion for music. I've always had it in some form in my life. I love creating it, as well as watching it, or hearing it. I love travelling to it, and I love sharing it with my family.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment